Self Confidence: The Remarkable Truth of How a Small Change Can Boost Your Resilience and Increase Your Success. 10th Anniversary Edition.
To celebrate it’s tenth year in publication Self Confidence has been extensively updated to address current hot topics and trends for improving confidence and driving personal and professional success. Paul offers new guidance on strengthening resilience, promoting well-being, enhancing mental health and much more. Along the way, Paul shares honest and very personal stories from his own life to highlight important lessons and reinforce your confidence-building process. This must-have guide will help you:
- Understand how making small changes will yield enormous results
- Manage self-doubt and overcome anxiety
- Discover who or what crushed your confidence and meet them head-on
- Refuse to let setbacks sap your confidence by turning them into motivation to forge ahead
- Step away from your comfort zone and achieve what you always wanted, but lacked the confidence to pursue
The special edition of Self-Confidence provides everything you need to start on the path to increased confidence, resilience and success. You will be astonished by what you can accomplish when you have the confidence to try.
What Others Say...
``This book is so crucial in helping people to achieve success in life. Read it, digest it and do what it says.``
Sir Clive Woodward - Elite Performance Director - British Olympic Association